The Genetics Clinic provides genetic services, testing and counseling for patients of all ages, and treats a wide range of conditions, including:
- Congenital or growth anomalies
- Connective tissue disorders
- Intellectual disabilities
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Inherited disease, including those pertaining to chromosome 15
Our physicians provide personalized medicine to improve medical management and quality of life for our patients. The clinic is also staffed by a geneticist certified by The American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ABMG), who provides:
- Genetic evaluations
- Pedigree analysis
- Discussion of genetic testing options and ordering genetic tests
- Interpretations of single gene and chromosome results
- DNA microarray analysis
- Whole exome sequencing
We also provide genetic counseling for at-risk family members, as well as recurrence risk estimates. Our licensed physicians are experts in care for each specific genetic disorder and will work with you to create and manage your individualized treatment plan.
Ask your provider for a referral to Medical Genetics.