Physicians and Dentists
Opportunities with The University of Kansas Health System and University of Kansas Medical Center
As a tertiary/quaternary inpatient hospital, we advance the power of medicine to heal even the most acutely ill patients in our city, state, region and beyond. We are unwavering in our goal to be the best healthcare provider in the United States.
Here, physicians work with an entire team of professionals to teach, conduct research and care for patients. Realizing this vision takes a partnership of excellence and collaboration.
- Expert physicians in more than 200 specialties
- Innovative research shaping the standards of care
- Advanced patient care and world-class service
- A vibrant community and rich opportunity
Through the health system's strong partnerships with The University of Kansas Physicians and the University of Kansas Medical Center, our physicians have the resources to practice evidence-based medicine at the highest level. As faculty of the medical school, hospital physicians train the next generation of physicians.
Allergy, clinical immunology and rheumatology
- Anesthesiologist – Obstetric, cardiothoracic or neurosurgery anesthesia
- CRNA – Kansas City locations
- CRNA – St. Francis Campus, Topeka, KS
Cardiovascular and thoracic surgery
- Family Medicine without OB
- Watkins Health Services (Lawrence) – Primary Care Medical Director
- Watkins Health Services (Lawrence) – Primary Care Physician
Obstetrics and gynecology
Physical medicine and rehabilitation
Psychiatry and behavioral sciences
We are an equal employment opportunity employer without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, ancestry, age (40 or older), disability, veteran status or genetic information.