January 17, 2020
Kansas City, Kan. — Most clinics in The University of Kansas Health System will be closed on Monday, Jan. 20, for the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday. Our urgent care clinics will be open for your convenience:
- Creekwood Urgent Care: 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
- KU MedWest Urgent Care: 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Sprint Center Health Care: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- State Avenue Health Care: 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Westwood Urgent Care: 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
All clinics in The University of Kansas Cancer Center also are closed, with the exception of the BMT and Medical Oncology infusion clinics at our Westwood Campus, which are open approximately 8 a.m.-2 p.m.