Schedule Your COVID-19 Vaccination
We are currently we vaccinating residents of Kansas and Missouri who are 16 years of age or older.
We provide vaccinations by appointment only. Here’s how to schedule yours.
Scheduling your vaccination in MyChart
Once logged in to MyChart:
- Select Visits
- Select Schedule an Appointment
- Select Schedule COVID-19 first-dose vaccination appointment
- Answer a few scheduling questions to see if you qualify
- If you proceed, select a vaccine location
- Choose a convenient day and time
- Verify your information is correct
- Enter your insurance information*
- Enter VACCINE in the free text field when asked "What is the most important thing you want addressed during this visit?" You must enter text in this field to proceed.
- Select SCHEDULE to complete the scheduling process and confirm your appointment
*If you have insurance, enter the information into MyChart or bring your insurance card and photo ID with you to your appointment. You will not be charged, but your insurance may be billed for an administrative fee. If you are not insured, bring a photo ID. A federal fund will be billed for the administration fee. No fee is charged to anyone at a vaccine appointment, and no one will receive a bill. No one will be turned away.
The Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines are administered in 2 doses several weeks apart. After receiving your first dose, please promptly log in to MyChart to schedule your second dose.
It is very important that you receive both doses to develop full protection against COVID-19. The option to schedule your second dose will become available to you as soon as you’ve received your first. If you have MyChart on your smartphone, you can even schedule your second appointment during the 15-minute observation period after your first shot.
The Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine is a single-dose vaccine. Only 1 appointment is required. Side effects are similar to the other vaccines. Because this is a viral vector vaccine, it does not require the stringent cold storage necessary for the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines.
Note: we are not currently distributing this vaccine pending the evaluation and decision of the CDC and FDA.