About Integrative Health
Integrative Health at The University of Kansas has a passion for helping patients heal themselves naturally by meeting the body’s foundational needs: good nutrition, quality sleep, joy and movement.
Our team includes a physician, a nurse practitioner and a neurofeedback and biofeedback specialist. We are one of the oldest integrative medical practices in the Kansas City area, and our team has decades of experience.
We work together to provide you with comprehensive, personalized integrative care. If you see one of our providers, you see us all.
What is integrative health?
Integrative health is an approach that can incorporate both mainstream medicine and the use of complementary therapies generally not considered to be part of conventional medical care. As defined by the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), integrative health can incorporate:
- Biomedical practices: vitamins, minerals or other natural products
- Mind-body therapies: yoga or acupuncture
- Manipulative and body-based practices: chiropractic manipulation or massage therapy
- Movement therapies: pilates or qi gong
Kim, Yoon MD MPHIntegrative HealthLocations:
- The University of Kansas Hospital
- 4000 Cambridge St.
- Kansas City, KS 66160