Family and Visitor Guides and Information
Our open, welcoming approach is designed to include your family and friends in the healing process. We are committed to doing everything we can to make your visiting experience as easy and pleasant as possible.
This guide offers important information about our main campus. We hope you find it helpful during your visit. For more details about our amenities, stop by the information desk in either the hospital's main lobby or in the main lobby of Cambridge Tower A.
Conveniences on our main campus
- ATM: ATMs are located near the main hospital cafeteria and in the lobby of the Medical Pavilion.
- Hair and nail salon: Open to patients and visitors, Salon Rx is located across from the cafeteria on the main hospital's ground floor. To make an appointment or ask about in-room services, call 913-588-2518. Salon hours are 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Tuesday-Friday, or by request.
- Internet services: Wireless internet services are available throughout our main campus. Use the wireless connection labeled "Internet."
- Interpreter services: Professional interpreters are available in person or over the phone to help patients who use sign language or speak a language other than English. Arrangements for this service may be made through nurses or physicians.
- Newspapers: Machines are in the main hospital lobby.
- Notary public: Free notary services are available weekdays in Admissions (913-588-5807), off the hospital's main lobby, and in Patient Relations (913-588-1290), near the hospital's main entrance.
- Pharmacy: Our pharmacy locations fill prescriptions and offer over-the-counter medications. Be sure to fill your prescriptions before you leave.
- Cambridge Tower A
- Level 1: 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Main hospital lobby
- Weekdays: 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Weekends: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Holidays: 9 a.m.-3 p.m. (except Christmas and New Year's Day)
- Cambridge Tower A
- Public restrooms: On our main campus, bathrooms are located on each floor of the main hospital, Center for Advanced Heart Care, Medical Pavilion and Cambridge Tower A. For the health of our patients, visitors should not use patient bathrooms.
Tobacco use on campus
Comfort and travel guide
Coming from out of town? Our guide will help you prepare for your stay in Kansas City.