Corporate Health Services and Resources

Work Injury Treatment and Rehabilitation

The sooner injured workers can see a physician and receive treatment, the sooner they can begin recovery. Our physicians and support professionals provide every patient with prompt, outstanding care.

Teams in our nationally verified Level I Trauma Center and specialty clinics ensure that all injured workers receive expert evaluation, excellent treatment and effective rehabilitation services.

Workers' compensation doctors

Patients have access to a team of experts comprising physicians from virtually every specialty in our hospital, including:

  • Burn and wound care
  • Dentistry and oral medicine
  • Dermatology
  • Ear, nose and throat
  • Emergency and trauma care
  • Infectious disease
  • Neurology
  • Neurosurgery
  • Occupational health and environmental medicine
  • Occupational health clinics
  • Ophthalmology
  • Orthopedic surgery
  • Pain management
  • Plastic surgery
  • Rehabilitation medicine
  • Spine care
  • Surgery, including general and vascular

Patient referral

You or a doctor can refer an injured worker to The University of Kansas Health System 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.

Interpreter services

Interpreters are available for clinic patients who don't speak English or are hearing-impaired. Fees apply. Call 913-588-7811.

Medical records

Healthcare providers may request patient medical records. Download our patient authorization form.

Utilization review

Get updates on hospitalized patients. Call 913-588-7466.


  • The University of Kansas Health System
  • The University of Kansas Physicians
    Toll free 877-729-5874
Incoming patient in ambulance bay

Contact us

Time is essential when seeking treatment. For a consultation call 913-588-5826, or save time and fill out our corporate health form online.

For general information about corporate health call 913-588-2224.

Workers' compensation coordinators

Communication is top priority

Workers' compensation coordinators communicate with all parties in each case. They are your key contacts for injury treatments and services at The University of Kansas Health System. You can always reach your coordinator by telephone or pager.

Terrie Winslow, OTR, CCM
Workers' compensation manager
913-588-7081 (Fax)
913-917-2764 (Pager)

Tracey Campbell
913-588-7081 (Fax)
Pager: 913-917-0939

The University of Kansas Health System
Workers' Compensation Services
2330 Shawnee Mission Pkwy.
Suite 308, MS 5007
Westwood, KS 66205

Related links