EpicCare Link gives you access to your patients' medical records on the Epic electronic medical record system we call O2. It includes:
- Real-time access to progress notes, lab results, discharge instructions, consult notes and imaging reports
- Notification of outpatient visits, admissions and discharges
We invite you to enroll in EpicCare Link. Follow the steps below to begin the process.
- Choose 2 site administrators for your EpicCare Link access. Site administrators will have additional security and responsibility within EpicCare Link.
- Complete 1 access agreement for your site.
- Complete the user request form to identify who should have access to EpicCare Link. You may enroll anyone in your office who has a need to access patient records, including physicians, advanced practice providers, clinicians and non-clinical staff.
- Email your completed access agreement and request form to email@example.com.
- When your enrollment is complete, your site administrator will receive a secure email with the user names and passwords for your group.
EpicCare Link works with the following Internet browsers:
- Apple Safari 9+
- Google Chrome 50+
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox 45+
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat Reader
For tablets, you must use iPad Safari or Android Chrome browsers.
- Please be sure to enable the latest version of Java to display graphs and scanned images.
- EpicCare Link requires a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels.
- A high-speed internet connection ensures optimum performance.
- Site Administrator Guide
- New User Quick Start Guide
- User Guide
For enrollment questions, contact the EpicCare Link Administrator at 913-588-0583 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical assistance, call the EpicCare Link help desk at 913-945-9999 option 3.