May 16, 2023
Kansas City, Kan. – In recognition of the upcoming Memorial Day holiday, some of The University of Kansas Health System’s offices will have modified hours on Monday, May 29.
Memorial Day holiday hours
Doctor office hours
- All doctor offices will be closed Monday, May 29. Our staff will support routine scheduling needs and answer routine MyChart messages when normal business hours resume.
- All outpatient imaging locations will be closed Monday, May 29.
- Our retail pharmacy locations on the main campus in Kansas City inside Bell Hospital Tower and Cambridge Tower A will be open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday, May 29.
- Southlake Business Park in Lenexa will be open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday, May 29.
- Our Westwood Campus and Indian Creek Campus locations will be closed Monday, May 29.
Urgent care hours
- All health system urgent care locations will be open 8 a.m.-noon Monday, May 29.
Walk-in lab hours
- Our walk-in lab locations will be closed Monday, May 29, and will be open during regular weekend hours prior to Memorial Day.
Walk-in orthopedic clinic
- Our orthopedic walk-in care office at I-435 and Nall is closed on Memorial Day.
The University of Kansas Cancer Center
- The University of Kansas Cancer Center will be closed for exam visits Monday, May 29, with these exceptions:
- BMT clinics and treatment
- Limited hours for treatments at the Richard and Annette Bloch Cancer Care Pavilion in Westwood
- Limited hours for treatments at the Richard and Annette Bloch Radiation Oncology Pavilion in Kansas City
Great Bend, Kansas, locations
- All doctor offices in Great Bend will be closed Monday, May 29.
- Convenient Care Walk-In Clinic at St. Rose Medical Pavilion will be open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. on Memorial Day.
- No inpatient services will be affected by the holiday.