The University of Kansas Health System Pharmacy provides support and services to help you and your family.
Your treatment plan
Treatment plans help people with cystic fibrosis maintain their health so they can live longer, more fulfilling lives. Just like every person living with CF is unique, so is your treatment plan.
We offer services to help you stay on track with your treatment plan:
- Free shipping and tracking numbers
- A pharmacy patient advocate that can assist you with your insurance, billing and medication payment assistance questions
- We can contact you each month before your refills are due or set you up for automatic refills
- We can send a text message when medications are ready to be picked up or have been shipped
- Free parking with validation and medication pick-up from the pharmacy
Your CF pharmacist
As part of your CF team, your CF pharmacist is available to help you understand the benefits and possible side effects of your medications. By assuring that your dose and medication timing are right for you and your lifestyle, your CF pharmacist can help make sure you are getting the maximum benefit from your medications. Your CF pharmacist is available in clinic, by email or phone for any medication related questions or issues.