The University of Kansas Health System Dental Care offers complete dental services for adults. Our physicians and dental hygienist provide routine dental care and also use the industry's most advanced techniques to solve complex oral and dental problems.
We work with other specialists at the health system to provide pre-operative screenings for patients with medical conditions that might be affected by their dental health.
We also provide dental care for patients with diseases and conditions such as:
- Blood diseases and diseases of the body organs
- Congestive heart problems
- Neurological and psychiatric diseases
- Oral and other cancers
The University of Kansas Health System Dental Care uses the most advanced techniques to treat both routine and complex dental problems. The dental services we offer include:
- Bridges (replacement of one or more teeth)
- Cleanings, fillings, X-Rays, and basic dental care
- Cosmetic Procedures including:
- Implant restoration
- Minor oral surgery
- Treatment of gum disease
- Treatment of mouth and dental injuries
New patients – Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete paperwork.
We can work with your insurance company to maximize your coverage. We do accept Kansas Medicaid. Please bring your insurance information to your first appointment.