1. Westwood Medical Pavilion
- 2650 Shawnee Mission Pkwy.
- Westwood, KS 66205
- Mon 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tues 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wed 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thur 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Fri 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sat Closed -
- Sun Closed -
2. The University of Kansas Hospital
- 10710 Nall Ave.
- Overland Park, KS 66211
- Mon 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Tues 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wed 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thur 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Fri 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sat Closed -
- Sun Closed -
Receiving your breast cancer treatment at the region's premier academic medical center has the advantage of rich, academic experience and advanced technology.
We pride ourselves on breast surgical oncology practices that have a foundation of evidence-based medicine, which allows us to deliver the most current treatment options available in breast cancer. As an Accredited Breast Center, you can be confident knowing you’re receiving the highest standard of care for diseases of the breast.
It is critical for breast cancer patients to be treated with personalized treatment strategies that are developed by a multidisciplinary care team of physicians. Each and every treatment is delivered in an effective, compassionate manner.
Plan Your Visit
What you should bring with you
To help you prepare for your first appointment, a member of our team should contact you to review what you need to bring with you. This call should occur several days prior to your scheduled visit. If you do not receive a call from our team at least 2 days prior, please call us at 913-588-9260. Most of the items you will need can be sent to us by your primary care physician. However, you may need to authorize the release of that information by completing an authorization form that is provided by your physician's office.
Items you will need at your first appointment:
Your nurse navigator will collect the following medical records from your primary care physician:
- CT scans (including CD and corresponding report)
- PET scans (including CD and corresponding report)
- Laboratory test results
- Medical record
- Pathology slides and biopsy reports
You will want to bring the following information:
- A list of your current medications, including names, dosages and how often you take each medication.
- Don't forget to also list all herbal supplements and over-the-counter medications.
- Your medical insurance card, including your primary and secondary insurance (if applicable).
- Personal identification (such as your current driver's license or state ID card).
- Proof of current address (such as an envelope showing your present permanent address).
- Insurance referral from your primary care physician (if your insurance company requires one). Your physician's office may fax this information to 913-588-7799.
- Your completed Medical History Questionnaire.