A different take on the classic blueberry muffin. Almond flour is low in carbohydrates, packed with nutrients and adds a slightly sweeter taste than traditional flour.
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½-1 cup blueberries
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, honey and vinegar.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet, mix until combined.
- Mix in blueberries. Add more or less depending on your preference.
- Scoop about ¼ cup of batter at a time into a paper lined muffin pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, until slightly browned around the edges.
- Cool in the pan for 30 minutes, then serve.
Recipe adapted from Elana's Pantry Blog.