4 oz. blanched almond flour (not almond meal), about 1 cup
4 oz. eggs, about 2 large eggs
1 oz. honey, around 1 Tbsp.
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour and baking soda.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, honey and vinegar.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet, mixing until combined.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of batter at a time into a paper lined muffin pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes, until slightly browned around the edges.
- Cool in the pan for 1/2 hour.
- Serve with butter and fruit preserves.
Recipe from Elana’s Pantry website: https://elanaspantry.com/ratio-rally-quick-breads-almond-flour-muffins/