Swapping almond flour for traditional wheat flour in this recipe is an easy way to make a delicious, gluten-free muffin that your whole family will enjoy.
- 1 cup blanched almond flour (not almond meal)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. apple cider vinegar
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, hone and vinegar.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet, mixing until combined.
- Scoop about ¼ cup of batter at a time into a paper lined muffin pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes, until slightly browned around the edges.
- Cook in the pan for 30 minutes.
- Serve with butter and fruit preserves.
Recipe adapted from Elana's Pantry Blog.