Our Baked Tofu Fries are the perfect side dish for any backyard gathering you're planning.
- 16 oz. extra-firm tofu
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- Drain water and press tofu for 30-40 minutes, until dry.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice tofu into ¼-inch x 2-inch slices – just as you would a French fry.
- Using a pastry brush, lightly oil each fry with the olive oil.
- Toss with salt, pepper and cheese.
- Spread on baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, turning once.