The University of Kansas Health System pharmacy serves both patients and non-patients. We process your prescriptions, coordinate home delivery, conduct counseling and provide monthly follow-ups. We collaborate with medical teams to provide the best care possible at the lowest cost. Our clinical pharmacists are expertly trained in medication therapy. They assess each prescription for accuracy, clinical appropriateness and potential medication interactions.
About pharmacy services
If you are being discharged from the hospital or have seen a doctor in one of our clinics, we can fill your prescriptions and you can pick them up before you leave. Talk to your physician or care team about sending your prescriptions to our pharmacy. Full payment or your insurance copayment is expected. Our pharmacy services include:
Pharmacy services for nonpatients
If you are not a patient of the health system, you can still fill and refill your prescriptions at our pharmacy. Let your provider know you would like your prescriptions sent to The University of Kansas Health System pharmacy and include your preferred location.
Why choose us for pharmacy services
Additional benefits of using pharmacy services include:
- Assistance with insurance and billing questions
- Close collaboration with health teams to provide a continuum of care
- Competitive pricing
- Direct access to a clinical pharmacist
- Extensive training and expertise
- Financial assistance for those who qualify
- Free medication disposal at select locations
- Free parking for prescription pickup
- Prescription refill management
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment
Find the hours and directions to each location using the links below.