As a patient of our specialty pharmacy program, you are our top priority. Our team monitors your medications and progress through an approach designed to address your specific condition.
This helps you better follow your prescription directions, manage side effects and improve your overall health. Benefits come from your commitment to follow the treatment plan you, your doctor and your pharmacist together determine.
Just as you have a physician who is a specialist, our pharmacists are specialists in the medications you are taking. Pharmacy services focus on helping you take your medications correctly and make it as convenient and simple as possible.
Our pharmacy services
Just like the doctor who specializes in your condition, our pharmacists specialize in medications to treat your condition. We offer comprehensive pharmacy services to support you. These include convenient prescription delivery, expert help with insurance claims and financial assistance, if applicable. Follow your doctor's orders, and, in pharmacies near you, we'll take care of the rest!
Our team will contact you 5-7 days prior to your next refill. You can call us any time if you would like to request a refill, or email us at email@example.com.
Helpful details you'll want to know include:
- Delivery times are normally Tuesday-Saturday. If your medication must be refrigerated, it will be delivered in special packaging designed to keep it at the right temperature.
- If your delivery is delayed for any reason, we will notify you. However, you can help by reporting any late or missing shipments to us as soon as possible so you don't miss a dose.
- Your specialty medication delivery may require your signature. If you or someone you trust can’t be there, let us know so we can arrange a better delivery time or place.
- When there's a change in your address, phone number or delivery preference, let us know so we can update it.
- On vacation? If you're going to be away, call us to set up an interim delivery location. Or call us in advance to set up delivery before or after your trip.
- If you need a prescription or refill right away, call 913-945-5405 or 855-606-6968.
Pharmacy patient advocate
Improving your health should be your only concern. We're pros with insurance, and we're here to help you sort out confusing insurance plans. Put our insurance experts on the job for a smooth and stress-free experience. We can help you understand your benefits and reduce out-of-pocket costs while you focus on your health.
Our pharmacy services include helping you:
- File claims
- Get approvals
- Coordinate paperwork
- Get prior authorizations
- Search for alternate coverage