Savor the flavors of fall with this recipe for Apple Sweet Potato Bake.
- 6 small sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 apples, diced
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. ghee, butter or coconut oil
- 1-2 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease the inside of a large baking dish with coconut oil, butter or ghee.
- Peel the sweet potato and apples. Chop into uniform pieces, ½-inch dice.
- Place half the chopped sweet potato/apple into the dish. Sprinkle with ¼ cup cranberries, half the cinnamon and a pinch of sea salt.
- Repeat with remaining sweet potato, apple, cranberry, cinnamon and salt.
- Dot the top with small pieces of ghee, butter or coconut oil.
- Bake covered for 1 hour or until the potato and apple have softened.
Recipe by Steph Gaudrea.