October 18, 2021
Add the taste of fall to your breakfast with this delicious pancake recipe.
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup almond butter or sunflower butter
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. melted coconut oil (plus more for pan)
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 1½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. ginger
- ¼ tsp. cardamom
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Preheat a griddle or shallow sauté pan to medium heat. Lightly brush with coconut oil.
- Place all of the wet ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on medium speed until combined.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients; beat until smooth and fully incorporated. Allow batter to sit for 5 minutes, then beat again for 30 seconds until thickened.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter for each pancake onto the hot pan. Wait for the edges to start to lift, about 30 seconds, then gently flip the cake over. Continue cooking for 15-20 seconds, until cooked through and browned on both sides.
- Top as desired.
Recipe from Against All Grain