February 06, 2018
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — On Thursday, Feb. 8, Facilities Maintenance will conduct the annual fire alarm tests in the Center for Advanced Heart Care.
During each 10-minute test, fire alarm speakers will sound, strobe lights will flash and the fire alarm messaging system will announce the test in the heart center.
The testing will take place from:
- 1 to 1:10 p.m. for 1st and 2nd floors
- 1:15 to 1:25 p.m. for 3rd and 4th floors
- 1:30 to 1:40 p.m. for 5th and 6th floors
- 1:50 to 2 p.m. for 7th and 8th floors
- 2:10 to 2:20 p.m. for 9th floor and elevator penthouses
No fire doors will be closed. Employees, patients and visitors should disregard all fire alarms during the tests. If there is a real event during the testing it will be broadcast on the overhead paging system.
Facilities Maintenance thanks everyone for their patience as the department strives to assure a safe environment for patients and staff.