August 08, 2021
Kansas City, Kan. — The University of Kansas Health System has partnered with TiScrubs and The Roasterie to bring Football Friday drink specials to the health system during the 2021 Kansas City Chiefs season.
These specialty drinks will be available at The Roasterie Café’s 3 health system locations for 6 select Fridays coinciding with Chiefs away games. For every purchase, TiScrubs will donate a portion of the proceeds to The University of Kansas Health System’s Patients in Need Fund.
- Friday, September 17 – Cheetah Cold Brew
Roasterie signature cold brew with red strawberry milk foam and caramel dots
- Friday, October 1 – LDT’s Life Saver Lemonade
Refreshing strawberry lemonade topped with red Life Savers candies
- Friday, October 15 – Clyde’s Red Eye Rush
Fresh-brewed Roasterie coffee with a single shot of espresso
- Friday, October 22 – Mahomes Mocha Motion
The Roasterie signature raspberry white chocolate mocha – colored red!
- Friday, November 12 – Honey Badger Latte
The Roasterie signature espresso with flavors of pure clover honey and vanilla
- Friday, January 7 – Fight for Your Right to Chai
The Roasterie signature chai tea latte with a single shot of espresso
Learn more about the Patients in Need Fund and other ways to support patient care at The University of Kansas Health System.