Our board-certified physicians and staff provide treatment in a caring, calming environment. We collaborate with colleagues in related specialties to bring you the most advanced care in the state of Kansas.
To make an appointment, call 913-588-1227 or request your appointment online.
We provide a complete range of treatment for conditions of the ear, nose and throat.
Conditions we treat include:
Some of the procedures we regularly perform include:
Sophisticated hearing testing
Our offices feature state-of-the-art audiology booths for thorough, precise hearing testing. Our audiologists conduct detailed evaluations to assess your personal hearing status.
Custom ear buds
We are pleased to provide affordable, effective, custom-fitted ear buds. For recreational, professional or athletic needs, we offer specialized ear buds for a perfect, personal fit. We offer the custom buds for just $50.
The power of multidisciplinary care
Our doctors work together to deliver personalized, comprehensive care for every patient. Members of your care team may include specialists or subspecialists in sinus surgery, head and neck conditions or cancers, voice care, pediatric care, allergy treatment, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery or hearing loss surgery.
Our unified approach ensures every patient receives advanced, personalized treatment that fosters strong outcomes and satisfaction.
When you begin your journey with our ENT professionals, you’ll benefit from direct access to fellowship-trained physicians in subspecialty areas that may be relevant to your condition. These include:
- Facial plastic surgery
- Head and neck oncology
- Laryngology and professional voice
- Otology and neurotology
- Pediatric otolaryngology
- Rhinology and skull base surgery
The academic advantage
The University of Kansas Health System and the University of Kansas Medical Center together serve as the region’s leading academic medical center. Academic medicine brings patients the latest and most innovative treatment options. As our doctors strive to provide quality patient care, they also drive research and conduct clinical trials to further scientific discovery. The balance enables patients to benefit from treatment opportunities not available elsewhere.
Why choose us
- Our ENT experts are regularly recognized as "Top Doctors" by 435 Magazine. They maintain leadership positions with leading professional organizations across the country.
- The University of Kansas Hospital has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of the nation’s best hospitals for more than a decade. We are also consistently named the best hospital in Kansas City and in Kansas. Learn more about our commitment to quality.
- We provide comprehensive care in convenient locations.
- As the teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Kansas Medical Center, our team is involved in research and clinical trials. Our patients can often participate in clinical trials not available elsewhere. Learn more about research initiatives.