Our board-certified physicians and staff provide treatment in a caring, calming environment. We collaborate with colleagues in related specialties to bring you the most advanced care in the state of Kansas.
We offer a variety of appointment types. Learn more or call 913-588-1227 to schedule now.
We provide a complete range of treatment for conditions of the ear, nose and throat.
- Chronic ear infections
- Ear canal obstruction and infections
- Ear, nose and throat masses
- Ear, nose and throat trauma
- Head and neck pain
- Head and neck skin cancers
- Hearing loss
- Nasal and ear foreign bodies
- Nasal infections or injuries
- Nasal obstruction
- Nasal, orbital and midface fractures
- Neck masses
- Oral lesions
- Parathyroid disease
- Positional vertigo
- Salivary gland disorders
- Sleep apnea and other sleep disorders
- Sore throats
- Speech disorders
- Swallowing disorders
Thyroid nodules and cancers
Learn more about thyroid nodules
- Tongue tie
- Tonsil-related sleep disturbance
Some of the procedures we regularly perform include:
- Biopsy and removal of lesions
- Biopsy of oral lesions
- Biopsy or removal of lymph nodes
- Breathing problem correction surgery
- Custom ear protection, ear buds
- Custom earplugs, swim plugs
- Dilation of salivary ducts
- Ear tube placement
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Epley maneuver
- Eustachian tube dilation
- Facial reconstruction for large defects
- Fracture repair
- Hearing tests and hearing aid services
- Incision and drainage with bolster placement
- Inspire therapy
- Modified radical neck dissections
- Nasal cauterization
- Nasal valve surgery
- Palate surgery
- Pillar procedure
- Removal of foreign bodies
- Removal of nasal polyps
- Removal of parotid tumors
- Removal of stones
- Removal of wax, fungal or bacterial infections
- Septoplasty and turbinate reduction
- Snoring and sleep disorder correction surgery
- Thyroid biopsies
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy
Sophisticated hearing testing
Our offices feature state-of-the-art audiology booths for thorough, precise hearing testing. Our audiologists conduct detailed evaluations to assess your personal hearing status.
Custom ear buds
We are pleased to provide affordable, effective, custom-fitted ear buds. For recreational, professional or athletic needs, we offer specialized ear buds for a perfect, personal fit. We offer the custom buds for just $50.
The power of multidisciplinary care
Our doctors work together to deliver personalized, comprehensive care for every patient. Members of your care team may include specialists or subspecialists in sinus surgery, head and neck conditions or cancers, voice care, pediatric care, allergy treatment, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery or hearing loss surgery.
Our unified approach ensures every patient receives advanced, personalized treatment that fosters strong outcomes and satisfaction.
When you begin your journey with our ENT professionals, you’ll benefit from direct access to fellowship-trained physicians in subspecialty areas that may be relevant to your condition. These include:
- Facial plastic surgery
- Head and neck oncology
- Laryngology and professional voice
- Otology and neurotology
- Pediatric otolaryngology
- Rhinology and skull base surgery
Find a doctor
Doctors at The University of Kansas Health System are care providers and researchers at the forefront of new medical discoveries. From primary care to complex conditions, we offer hundreds of specialists.
The academic advantage
The University of Kansas Health System and the University of Kansas Medical Center together serve as the region’s leading academic medical center. Academic medicine brings patients the latest and most innovative treatment options. As our doctors strive to provide quality patient care, they also drive research and conduct clinical trials to further scientific discovery. The balance enables patients to benefit from treatment opportunities not available anywhere else.
Why choose us
- Our ENT experts are regularly recognized as "Top Doctors" by 435 Magazine. They maintain leadership positions with leading professional organizations across the country.
- We provide comprehensive care in convenient locations.
- As the teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Kansas Medical Center, our team is involved in research and clinical trials. Our patients can often participate in clinical trials not available elsewhere.
We believe patients come first
We start by putting patients first and it shows. Our program ranked No. 27 among the nation’s best in U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals 2022-23. Rankings are based on measurable achievements in quality, safety, nursing excellence and more.