We have a variety of dining options available for the visitors and guests at our main campus.
- D&G Café on 39th: Located on Level 1 of Cambridge Tower A, D&G Café offers smoothies, pizzas, salads and made-to-order meals 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Hospital cafeteria: Located on the hospital's ground floor, the cafeteria is open 6:30 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Friday, and 7 a.m.-6:30 p.m. weekends and holidays. It serves hot meals, sandwiches, salads, snack items and drinks. Vending machines are available 24 hours a day.
- The Roasterie Café: Three convenient locations on campus offering coffee, tea and snacks. The one in the Center for Advanced Heart Care also has breakfast and lunch items available.
- Center for Advanced Heart Care, ground floor: 6:30 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Medical Pavilion, Level 1: 7 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Cambridge Tower A, Level 2: 5:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Room service: Visitors can order a guest tray from a patient room for a nominal charge.