Marc A. Asher, MD, Comprehensive Spine Center
At The University of Kansas Health System, our highly trained spine experts treat everything from back pain and sports injuries to tumors and spinal defects. As part of an academic medical center, we offer the most comprehensive spinal care for adults and children. Our physicians from multiple specialties collaborate to provide the tests, procedures and rehabilitative therapy you need in one facility.
We use the latest research to treat a range of complex conditions, including:
- Arthritis in the neck and back
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated disc
- Spinal conditions such as kyphosis and scoliosis
- Spinal infection
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal trauma, sprains and strains
- Spinal tumors
- Work-related or sports-related spine injuries
Robot-assisted spine surgery
Why choose us
As one of the top spine centers in the region, we offer patients some of the best treatment and spinal care options available.
- Our surgeons and spine specialists have completed training above and beyond what is typically required. They have been recruited from the top healthcare facilities around the country.
- We see some of the most complex cases. As a result, we have extensive experience in treating all levels of trauma to the spine.
- Collaboration between doctors, surgeons and other specialists means a comprehensive care effort that benefits you.
- We incorporate the latest research in surgical procedures, therapies and implants into our everyday treatments.
- We have the entire spectrum of pain management options available to you at the Marc A. Asher, MD, Comprehensive Spine Center.
- You can receive most of the tests, imaging, procedures and rehabilitation therapy you need in one facility.