Our physicians are recognized leaders in the diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal or digestive system disorders that affect the esophagus, stomach, intestines, colon, gallbladder and other related organs.
Identifying and treating disorders that disrupt digestion
Our physicians treat disorders including:
Colonoscopy screening to detect changes or abnormalities in the large intestine and rectum.
Diagnosis using minimally invasive endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) to assess digestive and lung diseases.
Our specialists work together as a multidisciplinary team to diagnose and treat liver disease.
- Capsule endoscopy
- Dilation of strictures/ narrowing
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatogram (ERCP)
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Liver biopsy
- Anal rectal manometry
- BARRX – ablation of Barrett's esophagus
- C13 breath test: H. pylori
- Colonic manometry
- EMR – endoscopic mucosal resection
- H2 breath test:
- Small bowel bacterial overgrowth
- Lactose intolerance
- Fructose intolerance
- Impedance test
- Mano scan – esophageal manometry
- PEG tube placement
- Sham meal testing – pancreatic polypeptide level to evaluate if the vagus nerve has been cut after fundoplication
- Small bowel manometry
- Stents – esophageal/duodenal/colonic
- Electromagnetic navigation bronchoscopy
- 24-hour pH monitoring
Ranked among the best
U.S. News & World Report consistently recognizes our hospital and GI and GI surgery program among the nation's best.
Leading research and clinical trials
Doctors & Providers