Outpatient Burn and Wound Care
We provide comprehensive outpatient care for complex injuries and burns and for wounds that are difficult or slow to heal. This includes those resulting from surgery, trauma, diabetes or vascular disease. We also provide expert outpatient care for ostomy patients.
Our dedicated burn and wound physicians, nurses and staff provide advanced, comprehensive care for adult and pediatric patients with burn injuries who:
- Don’t require hospitalization
- Were recently discharged from the hospital
- Need follow-up care during recovery
Outpatient services include:
Patients with intestinal or urinary diversion, such as colostomy or urostomy, receive long-term comprehensive care from a certified ostomy nurse.
Our outpatient ostomy care team provides care that includes:
- Preoperative education and site marking
- Postoperative follow-up care and long-term maintenance
- Recommendations for alternative supplies
We provide guidance and support for ostomy patients throughout their lives. Patients receive expert, compassionate help with any medical, social or emotional issues related to their conditions.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
Burn and wound care
8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.