MyChart allows you to securely view and interact with portions of your electronic medical record (EMR), ask your care team a question or request a prescription refill. You may also conveniently view your medications, immunizations, allergies, health information and lab results.
Which health system location do you use?
If you use one of our locations in the Kansas City area, sign in to MyChart.
If you use one of our locations outside of the Kansas City metropolitan area, select your location to sign in to your patient portal:
The latest MyChart updates
Adult patients of our primary care clinics can visit a nurse practitioner through MyChart.
If you're a patient at the health system, you can sign yourself up for MyChart online. It's easy.
- Go to MyChart.
- Click the Sign Up Now button.
- Provide some brief identification information.
- Start using MyChart.
If signing up online isn't right for you, ask your care team to help sign you up at your next appointment.
Request proxy access
If you're the parent or guardian of a minor, or you're the caregiver for a loved one, you can request proxy access to their MyChart account.
- Parents and legal guardians may request proxy access the their children's MyChart account.
- Any adult age 18 or older may give proxy access to another adult.
- For more information, read Sharing MyChart.