Hours and Parking
Restricted visitor guidelines for your safety:
- No visitors are allowed.
- 1 parent or guardian for patients younger than 18 years of age.
- Other exceptions may apply.
Three garages offer patient and visitor parking. Bring your parking ticket inside with you for validation. The fee is $3 with validation.
- Parking Garage 2, 2070 Olathe Blvd., is on the corner of Olathe Boulevard and Cambridge Street.
- Parking Garage 3, 4001 Cambridge St., is across from the hospital's main entrance on Cambridge Street.
- Parking Garage 5, 3724 Cambridge St., is across from Cambridge Tower A's main entrance on Cambridge Street.
If you have questions about parking, contact Parking Services at 913-588-5175 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valet parking for our patients is available at the main entrances for the main hospital and Cambridge Tower A. Space is limited. Hours are 7 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday. There is a $3 fee. Reclaim your vehicle at the valet desk in the main hospital or Cambridge Tower A lobby. After 8 p.m., reclaim your vehicle at the security entrance, located at the first door north of the main entrance. Call 913-207-3292 with any questions.