George Varghese, MD, Spine Learning Resource Center
The George Varghese, MD, Spine Learning and Resource Center provides patients, their families and community members with the latest information on diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of spine-related diseases and disorders. Patients can explore their diagnoses and become actively involved in their treatment and rehabilitation.
The resource center features:
- Informational brochures, pamphlets and CDs
- A lending library of books, videos and other materials
- Models of the human body to aid in visualization and understanding
- Community resource and support group information for patients and caregivers
- Internet access to nationally recognized spine-related web sites
The center's coordinator is an experienced clinical professional who can help you find the resources you need.