Remarkable things happen every day at The University of Kansas Health System – in Kansas City as part of the region's premier academic medical center, and in communities across the state. Patients' lives are improved, exciting new treatments are provided and services are expanded to reach more of the people who need them.
Each year, we publish several annual reports sharing stories and highlights about:
- Our mission to serve the people of our region and our vision to lead the nation in caring, healing, teaching and discovering
- Our patients, who have benefited from new services or expanded care programs
- Our staff and leadership teams, who are committed to putting patients first and improving the communities we serve
- New partnerships, facility expansions and care programs to meet patient needs
- Our accomplishments, including national recognition for providing high-quality patient care
- Generous donors and organizations who help ensure the availability of high-quality care in the Kansas City region and across Kansas
Read our annual reports
Learn about the latest advancements at The University of Kansas Health System.