Culture of Integrity and Professionalism
At The University of Kansas Health System, we are deeply committed to maintaining high ethical standards in every aspect of our business. Our corporate compliance program supports our commitment to following policies and standards of conduct that will ensure we are ethical and in compliance with federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
Our Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct discusses the principles that guide our behavior. We provide this resource for employees and independent contractors of the health system to guide the decisions they make about difficult legal and ethical situations.
To ask questions or report a violation
- Call the Compliance Hotline at 844-527-0597.
- All calls to the hotline are answered in person 24/7. The hotline is managed by a third-party vendor to ensure the caller may remain anonymous.
- Complete a report online.
- Call the chief compliance officer directly at 913-588-6632.
- Find additional contact information in the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.