Low-Cost Weight-Loss Surgery Special
The University of Kansas Health System is offering a discounted, low-cost price on weight-loss surgery for those paying out-of-pocket who do not have bariatric surgery insurance coverage. Currently, this limited-time offer is the best and most affordable price for weight-loss surgery in Kansas City*.
Our metabolic and bariatric surgeons have performed thousands of procedures, and our hospital has ranked among the best in the nation for over a decade by U.S. News & World Report. You can trust that your weight-loss surgery will be performed to the highest standards of safety and comfort by a team of skilled, board-certified surgeons. You will also benefit from an entire care team that is committed to your weight-loss success.
If you are interested in weight-loss surgery, please watch our online seminar. Or, request your appointment online. Financial counselors are available upon request.
The University of Kansas Health System is proud to provide the lowest price for weight-loss surgery in Kansas City. This one-time offer allows you to take advantage of major discounts on the following procedures if you meet pre-screening criteria:
Roux-en-Y gastric bypass: $15,000
Sleeve gastrectomy: $9,500
These prices include:
- Dietary support
- Hospital/surgeon fees
- Infusion treatments after surgery, if needed
- Initial nutritional evaluations
- Initial psychological evaluations
- Insurance for complication-related medical expenses
- Postoperative follow-up visits for 1 year after surgery
- Routine pre- and postoperative tests related to surgery
Charges that are not included in the fees listed above are:
- Additional nutritional consultations
- Additional psychological evaluations or appointments
- Vitamins and nutritional supplements
- Payment is due 14 days prior to surgery.
Learn about the procedures
Benefits of self-pay
Weight-loss surgery can improve your health and quality of life, yet many people struggling with obesity may not qualify for insurance coverage, or they may not have bariatric benefits included as part of their health insurance plan. By paying cash for your weight-loss procedure, you enjoy many benefits, including:
Why choose us
- All of our bariatric surgeons are certified by the American Board of Surgery with clinical focus in bariatric surgery.
- Our surgeons stay up to date on the latest bariatric surgery techniques.
- All of our surgeons are active members of the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
- Our surgeons have performed thousands of successful bariatric surgeries since 2002.
*Prices subject to change. The low-cost weight-loss surgery special is only available to candidates paying out-of-pocket and do not have bariatric surgery insurance coverage. Patients must reside in Kansas or the immediate states bordering Kansas. Additional exclusions may apply.