September 09, 2021
Kansas City, Kan. — The University of Kansas Health System now offers obstetrics and gynecology at the Village Office Center in Prairie Village, Kansas.
Providers include OB/GYN specialist Lindsay Nordwald, MD, with additional providers expected to offer appointments later this year. In 2022, the team hopes to add midwifery care and maternal mental health.
The Prairie Village location’s expanded services include:
- Annual well woman exams
- Breast exams
- Cancer prevention and testing, including cervical cancer screenings such as Pap smears
- Comprehensive prenatal, postpartum and pregnancy care
- Coordination with other OB/GYN subspecialties such as infertility and fertility treatments
- Female reproductive health and preconception
- Gynecological services to treat endometriosis, ovarian cysts and more
- Sexual health, including sexually transmitted infection testing
- Specialized psychiatric needs
These new services join existing comprehensive services at the Prairie Village location. These include adolescent medicine, behavioral pediatrics, family medicine, general pediatrics, pediatric and adolescent gynecology, pediatric and adult allergy, pediatric cardiology, psychiatry and more.
We offer a variety of appointment types. Learn more or call 913-588-1227 to schedule now.